The after school care provided at Kids Choice is extremely beneficial to parents, who can relax and concentrate on their jobs safe in the knowledge that their children are being cared for in a safe environment.
- Have vehicles waiting for children by 2:30 daily from their designated school collection point.
- Ensure that all children are seated correctly with harness and seatbelt attached and correctly fitted.
- Drive children to programme base ( Base address: Mairangi Bay Presbyterian Church hall, 10 Penzance Rd, Mairangi Bay)
The children will be given a healthy afternoon tea with their friends before relaxing. Afternoon tea consists of sandwiches, fruit and plain biscuits. On occasions, a special afternoon tea is provided : cherrios, hot chips, pizza, macaroni cheese and other favourites.
Our priority of course is the child, after a day a school they will require some time and assistance to complete any homework and then be able to enjoy the rest of their day.
Services we include:
- Collection: we collect your child and drive them to our programme base:
- Mairangi Bay Presbyterian Church hall
- 10 Penzance Rd
- Mairangi Bay
- On occasions a special afternoon tea is provided : Cherrios, hot chips, pizza. macaroni cheese etc
- Planned activities include cooking, craft, games and outside activities
- Assist children with homework subjects:
- All homework is supervised and laptops/IPads are available for use.
- Young children have their reading, spelling etc assisted by staff
After School Activities
We encourage children to take part in a wonderful range of extracurricular activities and clubs. These can include;
- Mini ball
- Karate and many others.
At Kids Choice Ltd we have the ability to transport your child to, and collect them from, a diverse range of great options that allow each child to explore new activities as well as develop new interests within a safe social group.
When you collect your children you should find them in a relaxed and happy mood. The benefits will be obvious to you as a parent.
- Learning to socialise with other children in an environment outside of school.
- Increased communication skills due to interactive nature of the activities.
- They experience activities they may not have the opportunity to learn about.
- Professional help with homework.
- Learning new skills with crafts, sports and drama activities.
- Keeping active whilst having fun during play.
Parents may collect children from our base between 4pm and 6pm
Programme closes at 6pm